Super Easy! All you will need:
- Hot Dogs
- Crescent rolls
- Candy Eyes (or mustard, or anything)
- A pizza cutter (will make it easier to cut strips into the dough)
- To make the Mummy have arms and legs, I just cut some little slits for "arms" and then cut a slit at the bottom for the "legs". (Half-way through I just wrap the whole hot dog, its easier than doing arms and legs)
- Use the pizza cutter to cut the dough into strips, and wrap up the mummies. Leave a little space for the "eyes" later.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake according to directions on crescent rolls.
- After they cool a minute, insert candy eyes on the "face". (My kids LOVE that they get to eat candy with their dinner....)
For some more Halloween fun, check out these other posts:
Halloween Water Bottle Jack o'Lanterns: